- All visitors are subject to search prior to entering the visitation area.
- The visitation may be monitored and is recorded.
- All visitors, including attorneys and official visitors, must be fully dressed in appropriate, conventional clothing which is not unduly provocative, suggestive, or revealing. (Some examples: mini Dresses, skirts, low cut tops and short shorts)
- Appropriate undergarments are required, but should not be visible.
- No controversial/objectionable gang, obscene, drug and alcohol designs, messages or profanity on clothing.
- Shoes are required.
- Visitors are not to wear hats into the visiting area, except for religious hats or headgear; gloves, scarves, or outer garments, such as topcoats, raincoats, jackets, and similar inclement weather attire will not be permitted within the visiting area.
- No offensive, loud or disruptive language will be allowed.
- Visitors are not to write on the walls or partitions.
- Visitors are not to put their feet on the walls or partitions.
- Chairs are not to be stacked or rocked back onto the rear chair legs.
- Cell phones, electronic devices, purses, bags and similar items ARE NOT allowed in the visitation room.
- Only scheduled visitors are allowed in the visitation area.
- Unacceptable conduct will cause your visitation to be terminated immediately and may prevent you from scheduling future visits.
- Visitors must check in 15 minutes prior to scheduled visitation.