Trout Creek Fire Update at 14:40 PM
- 2:10 PM Patrol on scene of a forest fire half mile east of Hwy 67 MM 89.5.
- The fire area of Hwy 67 MM 89.5 is now called the Trout Creek Fire per Forest Service. It is approx 20 acres, heavy fuels, spotting, slow spread.
- At 342 pm an Everbirdge Emergency Notification was sent out: This was a “Pre-Evacuation Notice” and went to 155 (West Creek and Trout Creek Subdivisions) Rainbow Falls Area
- At 4:35 pm fire appears to be between 15-20 acres
- USFS has a Type IV Team: This includes 20 crew members, (2) SEAT and a Helicopter on Scene
- Some residents have self evacuated area.
- This fire is currently on USFS land in the Pike National Forest