Our advocates respond to victims of crimes and family survivors in cases of violent and/or sudden death. Advocates address emotional issues, confusion and trauma. Advocates also make long-term referrals to help victims get on the path of recovery. They also act as a liaison between the criminal justice system and the victim.
The program is supported by staff advocates and dedicated victim assistance volunteers. An advocate is always available for crisis response.
- Sgt. Anthony Arutunov, VA Coordinator, 303-660-7535 ext. 1 or email@example.com
- Sarah Barr, VA Advocate, 303-660-7535 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Widmer, VA Advocate, 303-660-7535 ext. 5 or email@example.com
- Andrea Bradbury, VA Advocate, 303-660-7535 ext. 4, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maddi Ring, VA Advocate, 303-660-7535 ext. 2 or email@example.com
The unit strives to make sure that victims of violent crime know about services and their rights per the Colorado constitution.