Decree of Foreclosure/Writ of Execution/Sheriff’s Sale
The DCSO is responsible for conducting sheriff’s sales related to writ of executions or decree of foreclosures. Both real and personal property sales will be done by the sheriff’s office.
Once you have obtained your court order, send all documents related to a sheriff’s sale to the Civil Section in person or by mail, 4000 Justice Way, Castle Rock, CO.
Notices of Sales
Notice of sheriff’s sales are published in the Douglas County News-Press for a period of five weeks (for real property) or three consecutive weeks (personal property). The plaintiff, or judgment creditor, is responsible for the cost of publishing the sale in the newspaper. The notices are also posted here below and in the lobby of the Justice Center at 4000 Justice Way, Castle Rock.
Sheriff’s sales are on Friday’s at 10:00 a.m.
For Trustee Sales, please visit the Douglas County Public Trustee.
- Sale No. 2015-0002313 – Scheduled for October 28, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2016-0000681 – Continued to November 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2016-00001438 – Scheduled for November 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2015-0001732 – Continued to November 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2016-00001699 – Scheduled for November 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2016-0001714 – Scheduled for November 8, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale 2016-00001834 – Scheduled for December 2, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sale No. 2016-0000370 – Continued to December 9, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.