Douglas County Sheriff’s Office participates in the VINE Automated Jail Notification Program
The VINE Victim Notification Program is used to notify a victim of a change in custody status once an offender is booked into jail or released from jail, or their custody status changes.
VINELink is the online version of VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday), the National Victim Notification Network. This service allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. Victims and other concerned citizens can also register to be notified by phone, email, text message (SMS) or TTY device when an offender’s custody status changes.Register now on VINERegister now on VINE
VINE General Information:
VINE will monitor the custody status of offenders in the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Detention Center. Information is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will give you other important information. VINE will also let you register telephone numbers or email addresses, TTY devices where you can be notified if an offender is released or transferred.
Once you are registered the VINE system notifies you if the offender is released or transferred. Calls are made every half hour until you acknowledge receipt by entering your PIN. Emails are sent one time to your designated email account.
To register by phone:
- Call 1-888-263-8463.
- Select 1 to search by adult offender
- Select 2 to enter the offender’s first and last name. You will be given the inmate’s current status.
- When prompted, select 1 to register for updates, and follow the prompts to complete the registration.
To register online:
- Go to www.vinelink.com
- Click on Colorado
- Select Colorado Statewide Vine
- Select Search and Register for Offenders
- Choose all facilities or Douglas County Sheriff
- Enter the last name and at least the first letter of the first name. Click Search.
- Click the magnifying glass next to the name, under Register/Details
- Select a notification method (phone, email, and/or TTY), click Continue, provide a PIN where required for phone notification and click Register.
If you register for email notification, you will receive a message on the offender’s custody status from the following email address: email@example.com.
If you have questions about a person in custody, call the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 303-660-7550 or
Victim Services at 303-660-7535 during business hours.
The automated VINE system will notify the victim of changes of status of the offender. Changes of status of the offender may include:
- Booked into custody
- Released from custody
- Transfer of prisoner
- Escape of prisoner
Please call Douglas County Victim Assistance at 303-660-7535 during buisness hours if you have questions, concerns or problems. For after-hours problems call 303-660-7550
For online registration click here: www.vinelink.com
Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- Victim Assistance – 303-660-7535
- Jail Booking – 303-660-7550
- Sheriff’s Office Administration – 303-660-7505
- Dispatch – 303-660-7500