Sheriff Spurlock announces NO fire restrictions currently in place.Continue Reading

Traffic concerns and complaints

**If you see something putting people in danger, please call 911.

If you see a bad driver or have a concern or complaint about drivers, call our Traffic Safety Hotline at 303-660-7539.

Please leave the following information on the Hotline:

  • Detailed description of the traffic problem.
  • Exact the location where the traffic problem occurred.
  • Include information about the time of day and date of the problem.
  • Leave your name and contact information.

Your complaints help the traffic division deal with bad drivers in a timely manner. It also allows them to collect and analyze statistics so deputies can target areas with the most complaints.

Learn how to report aggressive drivers and drunk drivers.