VINE will monitor the custody status of offenders in the Sheriff’s Office Detention Center. Information is available 24 hours/day. VINE will also let you register phone numbers or email addresses where you can be notified if an offender is released or transferred.
To register by phone:
- Call 1-888-263-8463.
- Select 1 to search by adult offender
- Select 2 to enter the offender’s first and last name. You will be given the inmate’s current status.
- When prompted, select 1 to register for updates, and follow the prompts to complete the registration.
To register online:
- Go to www.vinelink.com
- Click on Colorado
- Select Search and Register for Offenders
- Choose all facilities or Douglas County Sheriff
- Enter the last name and at least the first letter of the first name. Click Search.
- Click the magnifying glass next to the name, under Register/Details
- A photo may be available. If you would like to see it, click on “See Photo.”
- Select a notification method (phone, email, text, and/or TTY), click Continue, provide a PIN where required for phone notification and click Register.
If you register for email notification, you will receive a message on the offender’s custody status from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about a person in custody, call the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 303-660-7550 x 5 or Victim Services at 303-660-7535 during business hours.