Sheriff Weekly announces NO fire restrictions currently in place.Continue Reading

Juvenile Victims of Crime

Juveniles are age 17 or younger.

iStock_000004592963SmallYou or your parents should report the crime by calling 911. A deputy will respond to take a report and investigate the crime.  A Victim Assistance Advocate will be assigned to the case to assist you and your family through the cirminal process and connect you with resources for help.