How do I get a jail record?
Jail records include booking, charging, housing and probable cause information.
There are two ways to request jail records:
- Have the records emailed to you. Request the records on-line here. Note: There is a processing fee for this method.
- Pick up the records or have them mailed to you by making an online records request. There is no extra charge for these methods.
Whether you want your records emailed, mailed or picked up, it will take approximately 72 hours to process your request.
How do I get my inmate medical and mental health records?
Those records are collected and released by a third-party vendor Correct Care Solutions (CCS).
To get a copy of a record, you need to fill out the forms below, which will be forwarded to CCS on your behalf:
- Complete the on-line records request for the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
- If you would like medical records for an inmate, complete the on-line Authorization to Release Medical Records.
- If you want mental health or substance abuse treatment records, complete on-line Authorization to Release Mental Health or Substance Abuse Treatment Information.
After you have submitted the proper forms on-line, your records request(s) will be forwarded to Correct Care Solutions to be processed. It usually takes at least three days to fulfill this request. If you have questions about the status of your records request please call the Records Division at 303-660-7545.