Welcome to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Citizen’s Online Police Reporting System.
The Online Reporting System is for areas in unincorporated Douglas County, and includes the areas of City of Castle Pines, Franktown, Highlands Ranch, Grandview Estates, Town of Larkspur, Louviers, Parker Heights, Parker North, Perry Park, Perry Pines, Pinery, Pradera, Roxborough, Sedalia and Stonegate. If you are unsure if the area is in unincorporated Douglas County, please call the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 303.660.7500 to validate the correct jurisdiction.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
If any of the following are true, DO NOT USE this system.
Instead, please request that a Sheriff’s Deputy respond to your location within Douglas County by calling (303) 660-7500.
- You have suspect information (except Gasoline Theft)
- A person was injured
- You have identifying suspect vehicle information (license plate number, etc) (except Gasoline Theft)
- The incident involved other crimes not listed below
- There was a witness to the crime
- County property was involved
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office strives to make reporting a criminal offense as convenient for our citizens as possible. The Citizen Offense Reporting instructions are shown below.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
The information that you document on the report and submit to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is of an official nature and will be processed by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office as an official Sheriff’s Office criminal offense report. By submitting information contained in the report to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office you are making the following representation:
UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I DECLARE THAT THIS REPORT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS TRUE, CORRECT, AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INTENTIONAL FALSE STATEMENT, MISSTATEMENT, OR INACCURACY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF C.R.S 18-8-114, OR 18-8-502, 18-8-503, 18-8-504, 18-8-505 OR OTHER STATUTES AND MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting